I purchased 1Password through the App store - no .1password.com email How do login for web access?

ScottHutch
ScottHutch
Community Member

Purchased/installed through the Apple App store. The only way I see to login from a remote computer to my account is using a .1password.com email, which I do not have.

How do I use a web browser to access my passwords? (Which I need when using a computer I do not own.)

Thanks

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What is my .1password email for web access

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ScottHutch

I'm sorry about the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it works. If you purchased 1Password from the AppStore then you have a Standalone license. This is a one time purchase that lets you use the current version of 1Password indefinitely and your data is stored locally on your computer. In the other hand you can have a 1Password Families or Teams account, it is a hosted service that you get a monthly or yearly subscription for. You can read about the differences here: https://1password.com/pricing/

If you have any questions, or there's anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.