Auto Submit throwing pop up

adresner
adresner
Community Member

Hi Guys,

Been a long time customer, have never had a single issue... until now. Every time I fill a form in safari, I get a pop up. The form is filled..but still get this angry pop up a few times.

The operation couldn’t be completed. /Users/username/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/1Password_Autosubmit.scpt:140:156: execution error: An error of type -10810 has occurred. (-10810)

Please give me instructions to fix.. btw.. using the 1password from the App Store

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.3.1 (631005) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @adresner,

I'm sorry you're getting that error every time 1Password fills a form! But don't worry, we can help you get things back to normal.

Thank you for including the full/exact error you receive! That message is a LaunchServices error from OS X, and it's referring to the auto-submit script which is installed by the Mac App Store version of 1Password. It's a very simple script which simulates pressing the 'Enter' key when the 1Password extension fills your login information on a website.

You can try deleting the auto-submit script to see if that solves the problem. Even without that script, 1Password should still be able to automatically submit sign-in forms on many (if not all) of the sites where you have logins. Here are the steps to remove that script:

1. Close all browsers and 1Password.
    2. In the Finder, go to the following folder: ~/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper
    3. Delete the 1Password_Autosubmit.scpt file.
    4. Reboot your Mac.

Does that help? Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions about that. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.