Suddenly taking 1 minute to unlock when I enter password on my iMac, compared to 5 seconds before.

gad509
gad509
Community Member

Using Yosemite, no recent software upgrades, but Password now takes much longer to open than before. Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Suddenly taking 1 minute to unlock when I enter password, compared to 5 seconds before.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gad509,

Could you let us know which version of 1Password you're currently using? The version information for 1Password can be found in the 1Password menu, under 'About 1Password'.

• gad509
    gad509
    Community Member

Hi Megan

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Will have to get that to you tonight when I'm home again

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Megan, you're very welcome! Whenever you have the chance to let us know the version is fine. Also, does that delay happen when you unlock the main 1Password app, or when you unlock the 1Password browser extension / 1Password mini? (Or both?) What do you see happen during that minute? Once it finally opens/unlocks, does it work correctly?

Thanks in advance! :)

• gad509
    gad509
    Community Member

Hey, thanks guys! I don't know what you did, but suddenly its working normally again. BTW the version that I have is 6.3.1. Is that up to date?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gad509

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear it's all working normally again! If you have 6.3.1 then you are running the most recent version of 1Password, and are completely up to date! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.