1Password for Mac and iPhone. Can I sync these through DropBox?

Claremont3789
Claremont3789
Community Member

I have 1PW iOS on my iPhone and want to get it on my MacBook Pro as well. Do I have to buy it separately for Mac? Can they both use the same DropBox and be kept in sync on both (or other) devices?
I think the support articles probably answer the question, but would like to be sure. Just lacking a little confidence with it all at the moment.
Many thanks.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Claremont3789

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in 1Password and using it on more devices! I will be glad to help you have all the confidence you need!

You have two options to use 1Password on all your devices. The first is to get a Standalone license for your Mac and then Sync your data via Dropbox or iCloud. The other option is for you to get a 1Password Families subscription, in this case, your data is stored on our servers, all the most recent apps are included and you don't have to worry about syncing, everything is done seamlessly and so much easier! You can look at this table to see what each of the options has to offer: https://1password.com/pricing/

If you have any other questions or there's anything else that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.