Multiple 1Password Licenses and MAS version

rbarr
rbarr
Community Member

I just purchased a MacBook that I am currently setting up. 1Password is the first app I want to install on it. I happen to have 4 1Password licenses that I purchased in the pas from Agilebitst, 3 for the Mac and one for Windows. I also purchased it in the MAS. I know I can use my MAS version on the MacBook but do not want to use my Apple ID as the Administrator as another family member will be primarily using the MacBook. The Agilebits licenses are for an older version (3) and Windows. I know I can upgrade to the current version at a discount, but having already paid for 5 licenses, I am wondering if I can get a current copy without having to pay the upgrade fee? I know I can exchange the MAS version for one from AgileBits, but that way does not appear to provide a current license that would allow me to use it on another MAC I own. Can you help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rbarr: If you have purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store, we're more than happy to give you a license for the AgileBits Store version. Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt, and we'll take care of that for you. Cheers! :)

• rbarr
    rbarr
    Community Member

Brenty, I emailed a copy of the MAS reciept to the support email just now.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rbarr

We have received your email and we'll continue the conversation over there, someone will be in touch with you soon :chuffed:

ref: TCL-31256-714

This discussion has been closed.