1password on a windows comp using app on my iPhone6; now new mac comp. how to swap

lucasgroves
lucasgroves
Community Member

I have 1Password on Windows Dell computer and I sync with app on iPhone 6. I stopped using the Windows Dell and now have a MacBookPro. I have all the passwords saved in my app on my iPhone6. What's the easiest process of upgrading my current license to include Mac and to have all my passwords transfer to the MacBook without losing them in the iPhone?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lucasgroves,

Thanks for asking about this.

If you wanted to sign up for a 1Password Families subscription, you free upgrades for 1Password on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android) with your subscription. Five family members are included in the subscription, and you can always add more. It makes sharing with your family super easy.

Otherwise, you can enter your existing license key on the upgrade page and purchase a discounted license that will cover your Mac. If you've been syncing with Dropbox, you can just install Dropbox, wait for it to finish syncing, then install 1Password. When you open 1Password it will automatically detect your data. :+1:

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

This discussion has been closed.