Setting up dropbox synch - won't bring menu of files to choose

oneillmm
oneillmm
Community Member

In process of resetting the dropbox synch for my husband after we had some problems this week. We each have a Primary and Secondary Vault. We then share each of "secondary" files with each other. So each of us see our own Primary & Secondary and the other's secondary vaults. Do to problems we were having - I just disabled the synch on each of the vaults - then deleted existing 1 password files in dropbox and started over. It worked fine for all mine. For my husband's, I had not problem resetting his primary and secondary vaults (all synching fine now). However when I try to turn on the synch for my secondary in his vault it is acting strange. I go to preferences and switch the drop down to dropbox - at this point normally the screen would pop up prompting me to choose a file from dropbox. But for some reason the screen stays blank and after about 60 seconds the dropdown defaults back to "none". Not sure why this happening. Did I do something wrong? My secondary folder is synching in dropbox and the folder was shared with his dropbox - I can see it there.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:synching to dropbox

Comments

• oneillmm
    oneillmm
    Community Member

Nevermind - solved my own problem. I logged out of 1 password - reopened and for some reason it started working correctly. Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oneillmm,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you were having some trouble, but I'm glad things are working well now. :)

If you have any further trouble whatsoever, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Have a great rest of your week!

This discussion has been closed.