Stuck on "Loading iCloud information..." OSX app

brassen
brassen
Community Member

Had sync enabled and working. Today changed a password on Mac, went later to use it in iOS and noticed the password change was not synced to iPhone 6s. I found out that the OSX app was not syncing. I removed the sync config and started configuration from scratch. Quit app, opened again and tried to config. Selected iCloud option and now it is stuck on "Loading iCloud information..." and the progress wheel (?) spinning with only Cancel button to press. Start syncing is greyed out.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.8b2
OS Version: OSX 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• brassen
    brassen
    Community Member

Fixed this by quitting main app and the Mini app. Reopening 1passoword and configuring sync normally.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news @brassen! I'm glad you were able to solve the problem, thanks for following up to let us know how you did it. I'm not sure exactly why it wasn't working correctly in the first place, but it shouldn't be a common problem. Hopefully it keeps working well for you now, but if you start running into problems with that again, just let us know and we'll be happy to look into it. Cheers! :)

• LightYear
    LightYear
    Community Member

That fixed it for me too, when nothing else did!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Greetings, @LightYear!

Happy to hear that did the trick to unstick syncing with iCloud for you, too. :+1::smile:

This discussion has been closed.