Purchased upgrade in 3/2015 and never got it working.

RuthAD_tens
RuthAD_tens
Community Member

Purchased upgrade in 3/2015 and never got it to work. Still using my original version. Also, just purchased a MacBook Air and want to be able to use it there as well.
Thank you, RD

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Purchased upgrade in 3/2015 and never got it working. How do I do that?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RuthAD_tens,

Thanks for reaching out - we’d love to help you get all set up with 1Password!

Now, without knowing a bit more detail, it’s difficult to know where to get started, so I’ll point you to a few links on our support pages that should offer you a good overview of 1Password.

1Password for Mac User Guide

Our User Guide will walk you through the process of installing 1Password and setting up your first vault. It explains all the major sections of the app and the features that you’ll find there. As soon as something in the guide doesn’t make sense to you, let us know and we can work from there.

If you’re more of a video person, we also have a YouTube channel with some great tutorials:

1Password on YouTube

In particular, the video How to use the 1Password browser extension to automatically save and fill passwords on the web is a great introduction to using 1Password in your browser, which is a fantastic time-saver.

Of course, we’d also be more than happy to talk this through with you here. If you let us know where you’re currently at with 1Password we can start talking about next steps.

• Do you have the 1Password app installed on your computer?
    • Have you created your first vault and selected your Master Password?
    • Do you currently have any data stored inside 1Password?
    • Which part is not working for you? Are you stuck on setup, or getting 1Password to fill details in your browser?

The more we know about your situation, the better we’ll be able to help you move forward! :)

ref: 571671

This discussion has been closed.