1password disappeared from iPhone

Options
rubefink
rubefink
Community Member

I was just using the app two days ago but today it no longer shows up on my phone. I went to download it from the App Store but it thinks it's on my phone still and doesn't give me the option to download. The open button appears on the App Store but when I tap it nothing happens. Any idea what might be the problem?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rubefink,

It sounds as though it may have accidentally been moved into a folder. When you search for "1Password" using Spotlight it should tell you which folder, if any, the app is in:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For example, I searched for "Spotify," which I have in a folder called "Music:"

I hope that helps!

Ben

• rubefink
    rubefink
    Community Member
    Options

I've been trying to search via spotlight but it doesn't show up. any other ideas?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rubefink,

Apologies if you have already tried this, but does the problem persist after restarting your iPhone?

Apps don't have any control over themselves within the system. iOS handles all of that. I'm hoping a restart resolves things, otherwise you may need to contact Apple for support with iOS. We will absolutely do our best to get it resolved, but I wanted to mention that upfront in case it does come to that. Fingers crossed that it doesn't.

Let me know if a restart helps. :)

This discussion has been closed.