Lost iPhone. Then erased data remotely. Found iphone

bruce_schuerman
bruce_schuerman
Community Member

I lost my iPhone. Found phone 2 days later but used FindMyIphone and erased data remotely. Trying to restore Pro Version p/w to get my passwords. But I don't think I got all of them back. I have at least weekly TimeMachine backups including backups of 1pw. Shouldn't I be able to restore most if not all. I remember I had 146 or so logins and now around 100. Can you help me

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @bruce_schuerman , Sorry to hear you lost your iPhone, but glad to hear you got it back.
    Seeing as you are here in the 'Mac' forum for 1Password, let's presume that you have a Mac and an installation of 1Password on that Mac? There are a couple of questions open:

• Do you have all of your passwords on your Mac, or are some missing there too?
    • Do you remember when you last registered having around 146 passwords?
    • How do you sync your data?

If you can answer these questions, it would go a long way towards being able to help you retrieve the missing logins.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
    Cheers,
    Rob

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bruce_schuerman ,

Yikes, losing your iPhone, even temporarily, is not a fun thing - I’m sorry to hear you had to deal with that! As Rob mentions, having a bit more information here would be really helpful so we can better discuss your options. In particular, knowing how many computers and devices you currently have with 1Password, and how you’re keeping those devices in sync is important.

This discussion has been closed.