Unable to fill forms for manually saved site

1Passwords in Safari 9.1.1 and Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 (64-bit) on Mac OS 10.11.5 for normal entries.

I'm on motorsportsreg.com and am trying to save manual forms to complete event registration (not an actual login). Per instructions, I fill out the form, then click to save new login and name it. Upon inspection, I see fields and the values I entered. However, when I test and load a new event to register and choose the login item, nothing gets filled on, no check boxes are checked, pulldowns are not selected.

Can you help please?

1Password Version: 6.3.1 (631005)
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Stephen Yeoh: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password's login filling is not meant to work on any generic form; rather, it's specifically looking for login form fields, so it won't work the way you're trying to use it here in most cases — especially with dropdown menus, as these are not generally used in login forms. 1Password should ignore them.

You can, however, use Identities to fill a lot of personal information. That won't get you everything you want, but it will be more reliable and predictable than trying to get Login filling to work in strange places. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.