New to Teams, Locking in Promo?

NoteVault
NoteVault
Community Member

I signed up for a 1Password Teams account yesterday for the company. I want to make sure I lock in the promo pricing of $3.99 / month yearly plan per user.

If I add a credit card to the account today, does this mean that I’ll be locked in for the promo Pro plan pricing and my account with be charged in 29 days? Or do I need to have my account charged today before August 1st?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @NoteVault,

Thanks for checking out 1Password Teams. :)

If you add a card, you will lock in the promo and you won't be charged until your trial ends. :+1:

From 1Password subscription billing:

If you add a credit card to your account before your free trial ends, your first invoice will arrive at the end of the 30-day period.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

• NoteVault
    NoteVault
    Community Member

@khad

Thank you, I've associated a credit card with it over the weekend, so I should be good to go. I look forward to introducing my colleagues to the software.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @NoteVault

On behalf of Khad you're welcome! That's great news, I hope that you'll all enjoy 1Password Teams! If there's anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask, we're always here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.