1password on my Iphone 6plus and today purchased $14.99 extra to sync phone to mac, how???

Vivian
Vivian
Community Member

Hi , I have an 1password on my Iphone 6plus and today purchased $14.99 extra to sync phone to mac, how do I do it, I want to sync and its not letting me. tx

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: 1password on my Iphone 6plus and today purchased $14.99 extra to sync phone to mac, how???

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Vivian,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

It sounds like you purchased the Pro features in 1Password on your iPhone. While the Pro features are not required to sync, they do include a lot of great additional features. Learn more about what's included in the Pro features.

As for syncing, you have a few different options. The easiest way is to sign up for a 1Password account. If you don't want the benefits of a 1Password account, you may want to consider syncing with iCloud (unless you also want to sync with a Windows PC or Android phone, then Dropbox is your best bet. Learn more about the sync options in 1Password. Follow the links in that article, and you should be all set.

If you're stuck on any part, it would allow us to better assist if you if we know how you are trying to sync: 1Password account, iCloud, or Dropbox? Please also describe in as much detail as possible the steps you are taking, and what you are [not] seeing happen. With some additional information from you we can then provide you with specific assistance.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.