Locked out of 1password due to CloudKit not working

agilebuser
agilebuser
Community Member

Even though I know my password, I am locked out of my 1password vault on both my Mac and Phone claiming that the CloudKit not working. I checked and made sure that iCloud Drive was turned on, and this same problem is still happening. I know my password has not changed because I wrote it down, but it will not let me into my vault. The problem occurred a few days ago, and any help would be appreciated before I restart and try to figure out my 200+ logins on various websites. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1password icloud

Comments

• agilebuser
    agilebuser
    Community Member

I have decided now that I will just start over, because I have no idea how to fix the problem. Does anyone know how to reset their 1password accounts and start fresh? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @agilebuser

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password! Before starting over, you can try to check the keyboard layout on your computer. That often solves the wrong password issues! If that doesn't help, were you syncing your computer with other devices? Do you remember when was the last time you were able to successfully use your Master Password? You might be able to restore your data from either of those!

Finally, if you're completely sure you want to start over, you can find the instruction here.

Please let us know how this goes for you, and if there's anything else we can do to help you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.