Great job on the website!

Options
SoftAllan
SoftAllan
Community Member

Just wanted to tell you what an excellent job you have made on the website. I have recently added my 12 year old son-in-law to the family account and he was able to add his first few credentials without help. Please note that the native language for him is not English and still he was able to figure out how to get around the intuitive website. I helped him signing up from the family invitation I send to his email and left him alone after a breif information of what a Vault is. After a few moments he proudly came back to me and told that he had "already added 6 logins" :)

Feature Request: Is it possible to have foreign languages added? I would be more than happy to help you with a Danish translation.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @SoftAllan,

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you and your family are finding the website to be easy to use. We'd definitely like to add foreign language support to the web interface in the future, but we wanted to wait until changes settled down a bit. It didn't make sense to ask folks to provide translations only to have all the words they translated change in the next release. ;)

Hopefully soon we'll be able to start offering strings for translation.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.