Please can someone send me a copy of my receipt?

Options
Hatclub
Hatclub
Community Member

I bought a copy of 1PW for Windows for someone on 27/12/2015 (I can see the "A Gift from" email, but not the receipt!) but can't seem to find the receipt. Can someone please send me a copy?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Get copy of receipt

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hatclub,

I’ve located your license information in our back office records (using the email address in your forum profile) and I’ve resent the invoice information to that address.

I hope this gets you all sorted out, but if you have more questions, we’re here for you!

• Hatclub
    Hatclub
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Megan but that appears to be the wrong date; I wonder if perhaps I managed to fill out the recipient and payee email addresses the wrong way around at the time - can you see the key ending G87F4N that was seemingly gifted to my email address?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hatclub,

I see only one license under the email address that is listed in your forum profile. Please send a message in to support+licenses@agilebits.com with your full name and any alternate email addresses that may have been used for that license. We’ll be better able to help you via email. :)

• Hatclub
    Hatclub
    Community Member
    Options

Will do, thanks. It would be good if that address was posted somewhere obvious on the site/store pages, I did try to find one to begin with! :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hatclub,

You should be able to find our email address on our support page:

But I can pass along to our documentation team that you’d appreciate seeing it a bit more prominently. :)

This discussion has been closed.