Trial Expired: How to add license

kevink59
kevink59
Community Member

I bought 1Password from the AgileBits website and have been using it fine for years. Today it tells me that my trial has expired and that I need to purchase it again. I have 1Password 6 installed on my Macbook Pro and have my license number from my last purchase, but can't figure out how to get the license character string into the program. I'm not sure how this happened, but how can I fix it and start using 1Password again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• margeau
    margeau
    Community Member

Hi @kevink59,

This happened to me once before. I went back to the email from Agile Bits that had the license and found a link to click that took care of it for me. This article describes the process: https://support.1password.com/trial-expired/
    You have to scroll down a bit to the section: "If you purchased 1Password from the AgileBits Store".

Do you still have that email? If so, I hope it can work for you as easily as it did for me. If not, I am sure someone here has a solution that will work instead.

Best wishes.
    Margeau

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kevink59 ,

Please let me know if the article that Margeau posted helped get you sorted out! If you’re still having trouble, we’re happy to investigate further. :)

• kevink59
    kevink59
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

I do have the email (see screenshot), but the link is not there.

[screenshot removed by admin]

I am still stuc k, but thank you for your assistance.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kevink59,

Thanks for sharing that screenshot. Since it includes some personal information about your license, I’ve removed it from your post, since this is a public forum. I’m sending you a private message with a direct link to download your license file.

This should get you all sorted, but if you have any further questions, we’re here for you!

This discussion has been closed.