Refund for family plan

Options
amelandri
amelandri
Community Member

Hello,

I tryed the family demo at home moving all my password in and was very pleased by the product. Today I purchased a yearly subscription but at the office I was prompted by our IT guys that I'm not allowed to use a tool like 1Password at work.
This makes it pretty useless to me because I would have used it both for work and family.

I read that you don't provide a refund for subscription plan but I'd like to know if it's possibile to make an exception since I subscribed today and I barely started using it

Thank you in advance,

Alessandro

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Alessandro ( @amelandri ),

First of all, I’m so sorry to hear that your office isn’t keen on the idea of password managers. That’s very unfortunate! Is this because they don’t permit the installation of unapproved software on your computer? If so, you could still access your 1Password database using the web interface (which is one of the awesome features of 1Password accounts) and, at the very least, copy and paste your passwords when you need to log into a site.

• amelandri
    amelandri
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

thank you for your reply.

Installation is blocked and website blocked by corporate firewall. Obviously the same applies to other competitors.

I should have checked before :-(

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@amelandri,

I just sent you an email. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :+1:

ref: NJV-51181-891

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

We can't install software here either but the web interface works great! They also have plans to make plugins for some browsers to that the full app won't be needed.(not sure when it might be available though)

• Ben
    Options

We can't install software here either but the web interface works great!

Indeed. The web interface can be a great solution on trusted computers where software installation is undesirable/impossible.

They also have plans to make plugins for some browsers to that the full app won't be needed.(not sure when it might be available though)

Unfortunately I think "plans" is a bit of a strong word here. It is an idea that has been discussed, but I'm not aware of any definite commitment to do such a thing. We agree it would be convenient, but it would also take a large amount of engineering.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.