Problems adding profile picture

Options
AndersH
AndersH
Community Member

Hi!
We just jumped on the Family Sharing bandwagon. I´ve made a family account and added two more members so far. We're having problems with the uploading of profile pictures. I've got mine uploaded, and one other member has also. The third member is unable to upload the picture. I'm also unable to upload a family portrait, instead of my picture. I'm sure my family likes me, but they would be even happier with the whole family in that photo. The pictures are under 1 Mb.

We are getting an error message :
"Error
Close
Failed to upload image.
Unknown error: 400 (HTTP/2.0 400)"

Any idea what's going on?

Me and my wife have been using 1Password for two years now. It's been awesome and have saved us many times. The Family Sharing comes perfect in time as our kids are getting old enough to start using 1Password. Looking forward to use your product during many years ahead!

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AndersH
    AndersH
    Community Member
    Options

I solved the problem by making the pictures smaller. When they were under 150 K I could add them. Far below the stipulated limit of 1 Mb, but still probably enough for our needs.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @AndersH,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry for the trouble. We need to make some improvements there, and it's on our list. I'm glad you were able to get it sorted out in the meantime. :+1:

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to get back in touch. :)

This discussion has been closed.