Sign in on internet

sarahelectriclane
sarahelectriclane
Community Member

I donlt know where my sign in is so I can access login data over the internet. You have sent me my single licence for Mac version 6 but there is no sign in there. What am I missing? I want to be able to access login data when I am not at my usual computer. I have my usual password, but that is something dofferent it seems.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: .3.1
OS Version: OX 10 Yosemite
Sync Type: icloud?
Referrer: forum-search:Where is my sign in so can access logoons via internet, have single licence

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sarahelectriclane,

The ability to access your data via the 1Password web interface is a feature that is only available with our new 1Password accounts. A single-user license allows you to use the 1Password app on as many Macs as you personally use, but it is different than a 1Password account.

1Password accounts are a great way to use 1Password on all your devices, and get access to your data when you’re away from all of your devices. Take a look at the link and let me know if you have any questions! :)

• sarahelectriclane
    sarahelectriclane
    Community Member

Hi

Your accounts are only for families or teams and I just want the facility for me. Will you be introducing a single user account?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sarahelectriclane,

My apologies for not being more clear. We recently introduced individual accounts for 1Password!. Take a look at our pricing page for details on the individual accounts.

• sarahelectriclane
    sarahelectriclane
    Community Member

Hi

I do have 1 password on my iphone. Is that the account or something else? Is it not synched with my Mac?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sarahelectriclane,

Unless you have signed up for an account on 1Password.com, you won’t have a 1Password account. 1Password accounts are a new way to sync your 1Password data.

If you’ve been using 1Password for a while, it’s likely your vaults are synced using a third party service like Dropbox or iCloud. That’s still a completely valid way to use 1Password, and if everything is working smoothly, there’s no need to switch to a 1Password account at this time.

I simply mentioned the 1Password accounts because you were asking about web access. :)

• sarahelectriclane
    sarahelectriclane
    Community Member

Thanks, that explains it all.

Sarah

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sarahelectriclane

On behalf of Megan, you're very welcome! If you have any other questions or there's anything else that you'd like to know about 1Password we're always here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.