Wifi Sync Android->Mac doesn't work, while iPad->Mac works

Options
Jonathan80
Jonathan80
Community Member

Hi there,

everything was working once. But now I have troubles with the Android Wifi Sync, while it works to sync my iPad same time.
If I refresh on the Android, it tells me inside 1password, that it couldn't establish a wifi connection. Intresting: On the general notifications-screen i find the message (German): "Synchronisiere mit Wi-Fi server... Entdeckung für _1password4_tcp. gestoppt" meaning translated something like "Detection/visibility of _1password4_tcp. was stopped"

While I also tried the different approaches on from the troubleshooting document, I think, that there is somekind of system-firewall on my android, which prevents the gothrough of 1password. But I am not really aware off what that might be.

1Password Version: Version 6.3.1 Mac / 6.3.3 Android / 6.4.3 iPad
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3, android 6.0
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @Jonathan80. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android device and your Mac:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android

---Mac---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Jonathan80
    Jonathan80
    Community Member
    Options

underway

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jonathan80

We have received your Diagnostics Report, someone we'll be in touch with you over email soon :chuffed:

ref: AGI-64858-358

This discussion has been closed.