Can't Launch 1Password App on Mac; "Mini App" on Menu Bar Works

mhosborn
mhosborn
Community Member

I've got version 6.3 of 1Password on my Mac. My menubar "mini app" seems to work fine, but when I try to launch the app itself, I get a message saying the app is "Damaged"....please delete the app and reinstall.

But when I go to the app store, it wants me to pay $64.99 for the app...an app I already paid for and have.

What do I need to do here?

1Password Version: 6.3
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can't Launch 1Password app on my Mac

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Hi @mhosborn , Sorry you're having trouble with 1Password. If you purchased 1Password on the Apple App Store, you will see your purchase under the tab 'Purchased Apps'. You can download it from there.
    If you don't see 1Password there, you may be logged in with a different Apple ID to the one you used to make your purchase, or — you may have purchased 1Password via the AgileBits store. If the latter is the case – check your archived emails to see if you have a mail from AgileBits with your license key. There will be a download link in that email.

I hope this helps, but if you're still having problems there's always someone around to help.

Cheers,
    Rob

● Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a member of the AgileBits team.

• mhosborn
    mhosborn
    Community Member

Rob,

Many thanks....I found it in the Purchased tab in the App Store app. I'm now updated to V6.3.2, and all seems well.

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @mhosborn , Glad to hear that you were able to find your purchase at the App Store. And happy I could help you out.

Cheers,
    Rob

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mhosborn

i'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had with 1Password but I'm glad that Rob here was able to help you! It sounds like ti's all up and running for you now, but if you need anything else we're always here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.