Subscription

Furzul
Furzul
Community Member

I am trying the new subscription idea, though I am not sure that it is for me. However, I created my 1password account and transferred my passwords over to the personal vault, then like an idiot I deleted the Primary vault on my Macbook.
It is still there on my iPhone and iPad, how can i get it back on my macbook?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Furzul,

Glad to hear you're trying out a 1Password account! I really hope you like it, although I understand if you'd like to keep around a Primary/local vault for a while, before making a final decision.

To create a new Primary vault in 1Password on your Mac:

• Open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Preferences.
    • Select the Advanced tab.
    • Enable the option for "Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts".

Once you've created the Primary vault, you can go to Preferences > Sync and set it up to sync the data from the Primary vault on your iPhone/iPad (you'll want to choose the same sync method you had previously been using for the Primary vault).

Please let us know if you have more questions or need more help with that. We're here for you! :)

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member

Thank you. That worked.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Furzul

On behalf of Drew, you're welcome! I'm glad to hear that you got 1Password back to how you like it :chuffed: If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

This discussion has been closed.