My account is frozen even though I've got a license

jerzozwierz
jerzozwierz
Community Member

About a month ago, I signed up for 1password. After one month it got frozen. My company provides 1password licenses: I received one and opened it, but it didn't unfreeze my account.
I uninstalled the app and downloaded it again (according to company's guidelines), restarted everything, but it didn't help.
How can I fix this problem? Do I need to set up another account and copy everything I've saved manually?
Thank you in advance!

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @jerzozwierz , Sorry to hear that there is confusion regarding your 1Password access.
    Licenses and Accounts are two different entities in 1Password.

If your company has provided you with 1Password, they may also have sent you a mail, inviting you to join a 1Password Team Account.
    If this is the case, you will need to follow the instructions in that mail to log in to this account.

If your company provided you with a License for 1Password [standalone version] , they will most likely have sent you a mail containing a License Key.

Please recheck your mail to see what your company advised and, if you still have problems, your best route is to check with your Administrator to see how you are required to use 1Password.

You will not need to create a new account if you have a Team invitation, you can copy any relevant items to that account or copy them to your Primary Vault. Logging out of your current account will then prevent it from showing up in 1Password.

If you need assistance copying your items to your Primary Vault, then please get back to us here.

I hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    Rob

● Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a member of the AgileBits team.

• Hi @jerzozwierz

Welcome to the forums. I hope the guidance @rjh provided above proves helpful (thanks for the assist, rjh!). If you need further assistance please feel free to write back. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.