I can't post in the forums on any platform (mobile/desktop) safari/chrome etc.

Options
jedib0p
jedib0p
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Lounge

I've been trying to reply to a topic in the "saving and filling browsers" section and my replies do not get through. I tried creating a new topic but that doesn't post either.

I've tried on iOS using mobile safari and 1Browser as well as safari and chrome on the desktop via El Capitan.

Chrome shows a message "your discussion will appear after it is approved"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't post

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jedib0p,

Your messages are being caught by our spam filter because 1) they contain a link and 2) you have not yet verified your email address. The filter is pretty agressive when both of those conditions are true.

I've manually pushed your message through the filter. To prevent further trouble in the future please check your email for the email verification message from our forum software and make sure to click the link in that.

Thanks!

Ben

• jedib0p
    jedib0p
    Community Member
    Options

I no longer have the email to verify. How can I have the verification resent?

• Ben
    Options

@jedib0p,

I'm not sure that you can. No worries -- I've manually marked your account as verified.

Ben

• jedib0p
    jedib0p
    Community Member
    Options

I changed my email and then changed it back and it offered to send the verification. Seems to be good now. Thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jedib0p

I hope it all works well for you from now on! If you bump into any other issues, please let us know :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.