I have been waiting for a half an hour for the email to finish my subscription to 1Password

ex_air_guy
ex_air_guy
Community Member

About a half an hour ago, I signed up for the subscription service for myself. It told me I would receive an email to finish the process. So far I have received nothing. I did my Junk folder and there is nothing their either.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Never receive email to finish subscription to 1Password

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @ex_air_guy , Sorry to hear that no confirmation mail from AgileBits seems to have arrived yet.
    If you are using SpamSieve or a similar app, check your Spam folder as well as your Junk folder.

Hope this helps,
    Cheers,
    Rob

• ex_air_guy
    ex_air_guy
    Community Member

Thanks Bob.

I attempted to say that I had checked my spam traps but that wasn't very clear in my original post.

About 20 minutes after I posted my rant about no reply, it finally appeared in my spam trap.

I spent the rest of the evening migrating everything over to the new account. Well actually the migration was quick where I was spending my time was attempting to learn how to use it. So I can't seem to get the logins to work any longer since I migrated over. I hoping to make some headway on that today. I would be open to any suggestion on how to use the new account.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ex_air_guy,

I’m glad you were able to get the account set up, but I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling to get things working the way you’d like.

Could you tell me a bit more about the steps you are taking to use these Login items? Essentially, there should be no difference using these items whether they are stored in a local (standalone) vault, or in 1Password account vault. You’re still accessing them through the 1Password app and using the browser extension to do the filling.

• ex_air_guy
    ex_air_guy
    Community Member

Thanks Megan,

I will have to put the testing off until Monday. I have too many things going on today and the rest of the weekend to do any more with it now. I will try again then and reply back either way. OK.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ex_air_guy,

No rush here - have an awesome weekend, and we’ll be around when you’re ready to fuss with this again. :)

This discussion has been closed.