REQ: Integration of 1P and RSA SecurID

2»

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for letting us know you would like to see this @devinitelybk :+1::)

• I, too, +1 (star) this request

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks, @doctorew. :)

Ben

• +1 for this request

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1:

Ben

• This would be amazing for me as well, +1

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for your input, @statelytimbrel.

Ben

• cooprcoopr Junior Member

+1 - on behalf of a team of contractors that use 1Password for Business, and that have to use RSA SecureID to access a client's network. We'd all LOVE this integration.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @coopr! This has been a fairly long outstanding request... so much so that we've moved systems more than once since a feature request was originally filed. I'm going to put an updated request in our new system and see if doing so will help it gain any traction. :+1:

Ben

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#322

• Yayyyy!!! Happy to hear that @Ben !!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I can't make any promises, but I hope it helps. :) I also let our business team know that many of the folks looking for this are business customers. :+1:

Ben

• themanofsilverthemanofsilver Junior Member

Can I add a +100 to this? I need to use RSA for one particular application for work and everything else (including 1-time passwords for 2FA) are safely (and conveniently) stored in 1Password. Adding the soft token to 1Password and having it take care of everything would be a game changer!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @themanofsilver. I've added you to the list of folks interested in this. :)

Ben

• I lead infosec for a large corporation and having this integration would help sway us into considering 1Pass for our dev/operations teams (>400 users)

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the feedback as well @matt_infosec, noted!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#322

• +1 and exactly the same situation as @themanofsilver

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you! I have added you both to the list :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file