why there is not hot key to operate?

romber
romber
Community Member

it's really weired that there is only very few of hotkeys in such amazing application!!!
it's not convinient to operate without hot keys,even does not support for COMMAD+C....
is there any plan to add some hot keys?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@romber you've not told us what version of 1Password you are using but in the recent versions there are plenty of keyboard shortcuts. See this knowledge base article:

1Password keyboard shortcuts

What are you trying to do where you're expecting a keyboard shortcut to work, and where it doesn't?

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @romber ,

I hope that the link that Stephen shared has helped! If there are any keyboard shortcuts that you feel are missing, please let us know. (I’m a big fan of doing everything via the keyboard whenever possible!)

• romber
    romber
    Community Member

hi ,
    i did not saw this page before,i think it's enough for me,sorry to disturb you.
    one more suggestion,i think it's better to show the hot keys in the app than in the webpage,
    thanks for your help

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @romber,

I’m so glad that page helps! Thanks for the suggestion about showing these in the app. You’ll notice if you look at 1Password’s menus, you can see some of the keyboard shortcuts there, next to the item that they apply to.

Of course, the menus don’t include all of the shortcuts, so I can certainly let our team know you’d like more visibility on the keyboard shortcuts. :)

This discussion has been closed.