Login with three entries

gabryesse
gabryesse
Community Member

Hi to all, I need to create a login item with three entries (username, password and pin). Is it possible?

Thanks in advance

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1Password for families

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

Hi @gabryesse,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help with this!

The answer to your questions is: Yes! You can definitely create a Login item for a sign-in page with 3 fields. You just need to make sure you save it via the 1Password extension in your browser (which is usually the best way to save Login items). Basically, just fill all 3 fields and when you sign in, 1Password should prompt you to save a new Login. We explain more here: Use the 1Password extension to save and fill passwords on your Mac or Windows PC

If you already have a Login item for that site in your vault, 1Password might not automatically prompt you to save a new one. In that case, you can follow the steps here: How to save a Login manually in your browser

Does that help? Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions about that. Thanks! :)

• gabryesse
    gabryesse
    Community Member

Thanks @Drew_AG

I'll try as soon as possible. But when I created the login for 1Password for families (for example) the extension not saved the three entries (mail, account key and master password).

P.S. Sorry for the bad English

• gabryesse
    gabryesse
    Community Member

Everything all right!

Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, I'm glad to hear it's working correctly for you! Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.