1Password's Secure Notes Feature Is Great!

fourwheelcycle
fourwheelcycle
Community Member

This is just a brief comment to say how much I appreciate 1Password's Secure Notes feature.

I am responsible for all of my 94 year-old father's finances and health care affairs and I use 1Password to sign-in to all of his financial and medical accounts.

Recently he moved into an assisted living community, and now I have set up a Secure Notes entry to list his new address, his room phone, and the name and phone numbers for the administrator, nursing desk, and fitness center, plus his ID info like SS number and birthday, which I am often asked to verify.

With Secure Notes I can access this info at home or on the road, from any of my computers or mobile devices. Carrying this info in 1Password is much more secure, and more easily edited and updated, than carrying it on a piece of paper in my wallet!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fourwheelcycle,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this! I have to say, Secure Notes is one of my favourite Categories in 1Password as well. I like being able to organize all kinds of things, and the custom fields and sections let me do all kinds of cool things that don’t quite fit into 1Password’s preset Categories.

Here is a blog post about some other cool uses we’ve found for Secure Notes:

Secure All the things in Secure Notes

This discussion has been closed.