Login and Reward Membership Question

slasner857
slasner857
Community Member

Hi there, can someone give advice regarding keeping things straight for one company which has a login as well as a reward membership? For example, I am a login for a major hotel chain. I'm also a member of their reward program. Currently, I have two cards -- one for login access and the second with the reward number which also provides contact information for them etc... Wouldn't it make more sense just to have the login for both? However, it appears that the login site doesn't have these added contact fields, though of course I can add them manually....Please let me know. Thanks! SL

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @slasner857

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and for the feedback!

I don't disagree -- it would be nice to have a single item that contains all of the information you have/need regarding any particular interaction that you may have with a business.

At present, this is possible, but the workflow is designed to have them as separate items.

So the short answer is that what you have currently is probably the best, for right now.

The longer answer is that you could indeed add any fields you need for the rewards program to your login item. This, in my mind, is a bit of a hack. And it would need to be done individually for any companies that you run into this situation with. There is no way to define a template, for example, that has both login and rewards fields. In the longer term we are looking into how we can make this workflow better and more seamless.

Thanks!

Ben

• slasner857
    slasner857
    Community Member

Thanks Ben! Really appreciate it! Have a great day! :)

• You're most welcome! You as well. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.