I just lost my app on my iphone that had ALL the passwords in it. How do I do to recover it??

Options
Kristinawilliams
Kristinawilliams
Community Member

My iPhone was updating and put the 1password app on hold. I then went to get it back (went into app store to purchased apps and just pressed the cloud to download to the phone again). This put a NEW 1password on my phone and seems to have deleted my old one, i.e. ALL my passwords are now gone!! Help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just lost my app on my iphone that had ALL the passwords in it. How do I do to recover it??

Comments

• Kristinawilliams
    Kristinawilliams
    Community Member
    Options

I am currently not really impressed by angile bits. I purchased this app so that my passwords would be safe. Now I have lost them all.I really want to get in touch with a customer service person that can help me...

• Kristinawilliams
    Kristinawilliams
    Community Member
    Options

Hello!?? Anyone??

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kristinawilliams,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here. We’ve had a bit of a busy time over the last few days, but we’re doing the best we can to get back to our usual snappy responses. I’ll do all I can to help you get this sorted just as soon as possible. First, I’ll need to know a bit more detail about your situation:

1. Were you previously using Dropbox or iCloud to sync your data off your device?
    2. Do you currently use 1Password on any devices other than your iPhone?
This discussion has been closed.