I can sign in but my account can't be found

Community Member

I can sign in to one password but lost data on my i pad now when i e mail you you say you can't find my account I need key to unlock I pad

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:you can't find my account

Comments

Community Member

I had one password on my iPad but it lost passwords now it wants key how do I get key my macbook works fine

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:by accident I deleted my mobile app, is says go to the emergency kit, where do I find that

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

Hi 3721, I'm sorry to hear that you'e temporarily locked out of 1Password on your iPad.
    Sadly, when you posted, you failed to supply any information about your 1Password setup, and you may be inadvertently trying to log into one of AgileBits subscription services.

The primary question is:

• How are you syncing your 1Password items?

• Did you subscribe to 1Password Families or a 1Password Personal account via the internet?
    If this is the case, when you signed up, you were asked to save your emergency kit to your device — it is a PDF that contains all of your login details.

You may, however, be confusing a 1Password License with a Subscription (this happens quite often) these are in fact two separate entities.

When you first open 1Password on IOS, you will see this screen:

If you purchased a 1Password License and not a Subscription Account, you need to tap the "Use without an account" button.
    If, however, you have a subscription, you will need to search for your the emergency kit, which you hopefully stored in a safe place.

I hope that this helps you access your 1Password data, but if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to return to this thread.

Cheers,
    Rob

● Disclaimer: Please note that I am not a member of the AgileBits team.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @3721,

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password. It looks like you’re already having a conversation with someone from our support team via email, so we’ll keep the conversation going directly there so that we don’t end up duplicating effort.

Of course, if you have any other questions or concerns about 1Password, we’re always happy to help!

ref: BAR-65784-566

Community Member

when i do like it says to get password it sends me to get new device or sign up

Community Member

how to install extensions

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @3721,

Have you checked your email recently? I see that someone from our support team sent you a message yesterday asking for some more information. If you’re able to reply to our team there we should be able to answer all of your questions. :)

Community Member

sent what they wanted

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for sending in the diagnostics report, @3721!

To avoid confusion, I'll close this forum thread and we'll keep the conversation going via email so we don't duplicate efforts between here and there. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible via email with more information, and hopefully we'll get this all worked out soon. Thanks so much for your patience! :)

ref: BAR-65784-566

This discussion has been closed.