1Password 6

Koussay
Koussay
Community Member

I have Macbook Pro. Running OS Mavericks. I upgraded my 1Password 4 to 1Password 6. My app still show 1Password 4 "1Password 4 Version 4.4.3 (443000) Agile Web Store". Could you explain this? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I upgraded to 1Password 6. My app still indicate to 1Password 4 "1Password 4 Version 4.4.3 (443000) Agile Web Store". Could you explain this? Thanks

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Koussay see this knowledge base article:

How to use 1Password on an older Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

It includes the following:

If you are using a Mac running OS X 10.9 Mavericks or 10.8 Mountain Lion, you will need 1Password 4.4.3.

From this AgileBits' page you'll see 1P6 requires OS X Yosemite or higher.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Koussay ,

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading Stephen’s response. He’s correct, 1Password 4 is the correct version for the operating system that you’re currently using. :)

• Koussay
    Koussay
    Community Member

That means I wasted $32.49 on upgrading to 1Password 6. I am not happy for that -:(

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Koussay,

If you already own 1Password 4, there’s no need to purchase an upgrade to 1Password 6, as version 5 and version 6 were offered as free upgrades to all 1Password 4 owners.

I’ve located your purchase details in our back office records (using the email address in your forum profile.) Since the upgrade purchase was made only a few days ago, I’ve simply refunded it for you. You should see the money in your account in a few days.

I hope this helps!

ref: 330331

• Koussay
    Koussay
    Community Member

Thank you so much. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Megan, you're very welcome! It's no problem at all, and I'm sorry it wasn't clear that you didn't need to purchase an upgrade.

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.