When my online 1Password trial runs out, will my iPad 1Password also stop working?

Options
Doofitator
Doofitator
Community Member

Hello, all.

I recently created a 1Password account so that I could access my 1Password data online (my.1Password.com).
I noticed that there is a 183 day free trial on the online version. I was hoping to avoid trials, as I switched to the online version hoping that it was a free alternative to the local version, but alas, it was not.

My question, however, is this:
Because I have linked my 1Password account to my iOS 1Password app, will the online trial cause my iPad to also disable features?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When my online 1Password trial runs out, will my iPad 1Password also stop working?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Doofitator,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

1Password.com accounts are not feature limited. The features you have when you sign up are the same ones you'll have when you add your credit card.

So, more directly...:

Because I have linked my 1Password account to my iOS 1Password app, will the online trial cause my iPad to also disable features?

No.

:)

That said, if you allow your free time to expire on your account all vaults that are part of that account will be frozen:

If your 1Password account is frozen

Ben

This discussion has been closed.