iCloud Sync Issues

El_Conquistador
El_Conquistador
Community Member

According to iCloud, the last synchronization was 6+ months ago (1Password.agilekeychain was on February 4, 2016) and 1Password.opvault was on June 4, 2016. 1PW appears to still be using version 5.1 even though I have downloaded the update (version 6.3.2) from Apple's App Store. Can you help me resolve this issue? Thank you.

1Password Version: Hard to say - not accessing 6.3.2
Extension Version: Hard to say - not accessing 6.3.2
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:iCloud sync issue

Comments

• El_Conquistador
    El_Conquistador
    Community Member

Update: I have successfully figured out how to sync my iMac and MBP (I used "folder" and instead of "iCloud" which is a little ridiculous as my folder is located on my iCloud). 271 items were sync'd. However, my iPhone 6s and iPad 2 show only 269 accounts are sync'd (2 accounts are missing). Can you help resolve this so that all devices show all accounts are sync'd? Thank you.

• Hi @El_Conquistador ,

We do not recommend using Folder Sync in an iCloud folder. You will have conflicts and problems, like the one you mentioned. I answered your other question about the extension launching 5.1. I recommend fixing that first, and then using the supported method of iCloud sync, and it should work after that.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.