1Password records with multiple URLs

Options
millerstudio
millerstudio
Community Member

I have some 1Password login records with multiple URLs. All URLs appear on the iMac, and iPhone versions. But, when viewed on my iPad only the first URL appears. Is this normal? I sync through Dropbox. I have just re-synced my devices. Also, I just noticed after syncing that now some of the thumbnail icons in my login records on my iMac have defaulted back to the generic keyhole icon. Any explanations here? Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:only one url on ipad

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @millerstudio,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Have the Pro features for 1Password for iOS been unlocked on the iPad?

Ben

• millerstudio
    millerstudio
    Community Member
    Options

On my iPad, in Apps store, on the Purchased page, "1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet" appears. So, if I have purchased the app on my iPad, I need to know how to unlock the Pro features. I'm not sure how to do that. I am going to dig for that now. But, if you can provide additional help, that would be great. Thanks!

• millerstudio
    millerstudio
    Community Member
    Options

Think I've found it in the settings.

• millerstudio
    millerstudio
    Community Member
    Options

I think there may be an issue with iTunes accounts. I purchased the app on my account. But, the iPad is set up with my wife's account. I do have "family sharing" of purchased apps. But, maybe I need to purchase it again through her account? I'm trying to see if Family Sharing will work for her to activate the Pro features.

• millerstudio
    millerstudio
    Community Member
    Options

On the iPad I signed out of my wife iCloud account, and then signed in with mine. I then relaunched 1Password on the iPad. Then, in Settings, under Pro Features, I selected "Restore Purchases." The pop-screen showed my wife's apple ID (not mine). But, I entered her iTunes account password to continue. After a few seconds the message appeared, "Verification Failed. There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server."

I tried re-entering the password again. A few seconds later, the message, "Failed to Restore Purchases. There were no purchases associated with your Apple ID. You may have made the original purchase with a different Apple ID (I did) or possibly with a family member's account."

With all that said, do I need to purchase 1Password for her, separately?

• Ben
    Options

With all that said, do I need to purchase 1Password for her, separately?

In-app purchases, such as 1Password's Pro features, cannot be shared using Family Sharing unfortunately:

What types of content can I share with Family Sharing? - Apple Support

Purchasing the in-app purchase on her Apple ID would solve the issue, as would installing the app using your Apple ID (this will require a backup of the 1Password data on that iPad, uninstall 1Password, and reinstall).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.