Help regarding a ios account (pro features)

Options
hadid10
hadid10
Community Member

Hello, I bought the pro features in the app store, and then i register in for an 1password account, i can see there is a monthly charge for this, my question is if there any disccount price for all the ones who bought the pro features?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

If you are only using 1PW for iOS I don't think the new service is worthwhile (it has some advantages, but the cost is high in comparison with the cost of the Pro features). It comes into its own if you are using 1PW on a Mac or a Windows machine. And the individual account has a six month free period at present (the Families version has 30 days) which is a very fair discount.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hadid10,

There is a monthly charge for the 1Password account, but as Danco says, we’re currently offering an extended free trial period of 6 months so that users who already own 1Password in some capacity can test out the new service and determine if they’re interested before making a purchase decision.

I hope this helps, but we’re here if you have any other questions or concerns. :)

This discussion has been closed.