1password disappeared from my iPhone?

BlackSophie
BlackSophie
Community Member

1password disappeared from my iPhone. It has been stable for over a year and I've never had issues before. Also I have it installed on on another phone and two iPads. No issues there. Any issues on your side? If not, given the fact that I sync via Dropbox, can I just download from Apple Store, insert license number, re sync and be up and running again. As I recall, when I originally signed up, I had to download from agile bits in order to get a version that synced with Dropbox. Help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BlackSophie
    BlackSophie
    Community Member

To add to my post above.
    I don't know the version because it is no longer on my phone. However, I always keep it up to date, so must have been the latest version. Also don't know extension version for same reason previously explained.
    Sync tupe is via Dropbox.

• Hi @BlackSophie,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Any issues on your side?

Lack of world peace, but other than that... ;) No, (un)fortunately, there is nothing that we can do on our end to make an app disappear from a user's device.

You can download 1Password for iOS here:

http://j.mp/1PasCS

You'll then want to set it up to sync with your other devices, if it had indeed disappeared entirely:

How to sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• JiveKitty
    JiveKitty
    Community Member

This happened to me, too. Just disappeared from iPhone yesterday. 1Password 6.4.4.

This is more or less an FYI. I've already been in contact with 1Password Support, but wanted it to be known that BlackSophie's incident is not isolated. I'm not sure how departments at 1Password are organzied and how you communicate with each other.

• Thanks, @JiveKitty. That is quite strange. As I mentioned to the OP it isn't us making it disappear (we don't have that ability).

Ben

This discussion has been closed.