Does 1Password accomodate post-login "challenge" questions?

Options
keitharris
keitharris
Community Member

Following username and password login I am finding web sites that want challenge questions to be answered in order to verify identity before proceeding to the logged in webpage. Is 1Password set up to accommodate this? Each time I enter a challenge question answer 1Password pops up a window asking if I want to create a new entry or update existing entry. If I update the existing entry will the challenge question be answered automatically? Or will it overwrite some existing login information.
The website I use most often which uses this process is ATT's Premier website which provides Care for Business Accounts.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Does 1Password accomodate post-login "challenge" questions?

Comments

• Hi @keitharris ,

You can certainly store the answers to those challenge questions in 1Password, but for automatic filling, there's still some work to do. The challenge for us is being able to determine that's what this field is asking for. It makes it more difficult when it's on a separate page. There's not special tag for the text field to allow direct mapping to a stored challenge response. We are looking into this though but do not have anything to announce at this time.

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm hoping we'll have a better answer in the future.

Regards,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.