1password asked me to buy the app today, when I paid for it 2 months ago?

Options
seanbarry
seanbarry
Community Member

I logged into 1password, created a new item, locked my mobile phone screen, unlocked my mobile phone screen (1password was immediately displayed which was odd - typically I am prompted to login again after unlocking my mobile phone screen) and then I was prompted to buy the app (I bought it approximately 2 months ago..?!), the text that was displayed explained that my 30 day trial had ended, and the pro features had been extended to 20 (25?) items since my trial had ended...

fwiw, I also use the app on iOS and sync to Dropbox.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1 security patch level 2016-04-01
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:bug? onepassword is asking me to pay when I paid 2 months ago

Comments

• peri
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hey @seanbarry. It sounds like you may have installed 1Password using a different account than the one you purchased the Pro features with.

If you would like to unlock the Pro features on your Android device, you will need to install 1Password from the Play Store with the correct Google account selected. First, please uninstall 1Password and remember uninstalling means your 1Password data will be deleted from your device. Make sure you have successfully synced your data before uninstalling.

Next, launch the Play Store and bring up the navigation drawer by sliding your finger from the left corner of the screen. You should see your account listed on the top, tap on it to change it to the correct account. Search for 1Password and then install it. Let me know if you are able to unlock the Pro features now. :)

This discussion has been closed.