question safe

Options
java
java
Community Member

Hello I do not speak English.

I seek the path of local access of my safe 1password on mac, in order to delete and synchronized via dropbox.

or the best solution and to remove and then reinstall the software as on IOS?

Sincerely, friendly way.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @java! No problem at all. You can use a tool like Google Translate to translate my reply if that helps. :) From what I understand, you would like to start over with 1Password on your Mac and then sync with Dropbox? You don't need the file path to do that — we have a way built in to the app itself:

How to start over with an empty vault

If you would also like to remove your data from Dropbox, open your Dropbox folder in Finder, then find 1Password in it and drag the vault file to the Trash. It will be probably be named 1Password.agilekeychain or 1Password.opvault. On iOS, you can simply uninstall the app and install it again. The guide I mentioned above has some steps for that. Let us know how this goes!

• java
    java
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

thank you for your quick response, if I have understood your message is that the translator to done its work well, I am in this case block because I do not have this option of dispoible:

Http://hpics.li/5ae2a94

powerg

• Jacob
    edited August 2016
    Options

@java 1Password needs to be locked for you to start over. Please click the lock button in the top right of the main window and try starting over one more time. :)

• java
    java
    Community Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I just succeed, may be a small bug, it must restart Password mini lock the luggage compartment and the option deviant accesible. I have another question, how to delete duplicates?

• Jacob
    Options

@java You can quickly find duplicates by clicking the menu below the search bar in the main window then selecting Show Duplicate Passwords.

Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.