Standalone license purchases

Options
AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Difference between $5 monthly fee and $64.99 one time fee?.

Comments

• MattOrchard
    MattOrchard
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hijack the thread Tom but I too am inquisitive.

I would like to purchase an outright license;
    1) to use on both our Windows based computers
    2) One for my android phone
    3) One for my wifes Iphone.

I live in Australia so any pricing in AUS dollars would be appreciated. Currently with Lastpass (sorry to mention a competitor here, edit if necessary) but looking to the longterm and to trying to steer away from subscription based services.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MattOrchard: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion so we can focus on your setup.

We don't have a single license that will cover all of you and your wife's devices. That's actually what the subscription is for, since app stores are separate otherwise. And I can't offer currency-specific pricing since the AgileBits Store itself sells a single user license only in USD:

1Password desktop (Mac and Windows)

But you should be able to see currency-specific pricing for yourself in your local app stores:

1Password for iOS

1Password for Android

The mobile apps are free to use, with an in-app purchase to unlock them fully. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.