There is 1 website that I can't use 1PW. How can I disable the 1PW popup asking for user name & PW

Options
tstifler
tstifler
Community Member

There is 1 website where I can't use 1PW (it requires that I Symantec VIP). How can I disable the 1PW popup asking for user name & password?

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:There is 1 website that I can't use 1PW. How can I disable the 1PW popup asking for user name & PW

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tstifler,

Thanks for writing in with your question! If I understand, you're asking how to prevent 1Password from asking you to save a Login item every time you sign into that one specific site?

If so, the next time 1Password asks if you want to save a Login for that site, you can click the 'gear' icon in the lower-left corner of the dialog and choose "Never Autosave for this site".

Alternately, you can open & unlock the main 1Password app, go to 1Password > Preferences in the menubar, and select the Browser tab. There, you can enter the domain you want to exclude from autosave in the box at the bottom, under "(except on the following domains)".

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need anything else. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.