Syncing Vaults on 1Password.com

Jax_man
Jax_man
Community Member

I use 1Password for work and have it installed on my Mac. I just setup a Family account to use at home. Right now I can only access the Family account and vaults through 1password.com. How do I save or backup the family vaults on the 1password website to dropbox so I can sync them into the 1password Mac app?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jax_man

I'm glad to hear that you're using 1Password! If you're using 1Password Families you don't need to sync anything with Dropbox. You only need to add your account on your devices and everything will be ready to go! You can see a detailed explanation of how to do this here: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/.

Please let us know how all this goes for you and if you're able to access all your data in all your devices. If you bump into any trouble please let us know and we'll help you sort it out! :chuffed:

• Jax_man
    Jax_man
    Community Member

Thank you Pilar. If I understand this correctly, the new Family accounts are synced on the 1Password servers and my old individual accounts needed to be synced with Dropbox. But I can move the old accounts over to the Family account. Is that correct? Thank you for your help.

• @Jax_man That's correct. You can move your old vault(s) over to your account. :) The guide Pilar mentioned will help with the specifics. Let us know how it goes for you!

This discussion has been closed.