I copy my boot drive to a SSD using a Thermaltake SATA USB Docking station station conneced to a

rrufer
rrufer
Community Member

MacPro. After the last OS 10 update, the backup won't boot the computer when it is in the docking station and selected as the startup disc. It used to before the update. If I put the disc in the MacPro, it will successfully boot the computer.

1Password Version: 4.4.3 (443000)
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: OS X 10.9.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:backed up boot drive won't startup computer

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rrufer,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble booting your Mac from a backup!

You've posted on the AgileBits Support Forum, which is for help with 1Password. But if I understand, it sounds like the problem is unrelated to 1Password - did you perhaps mean to contact Apple for help with that, or maybe the manufacturer of your docking station? In case it helps, here's the link to Apple's support forums: https://discussions.apple.com/welcome

On the other hand, if I misunderstood and you believe that issue is somehow related to 1Password, we'll gladly do what we can to help! Just let us know how 1Password seems to be involved.

Either way, hopefully you're able to get this all fixed up quickly. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.