Signed up 2 days ago, now my account is frozen

shpendk
shpendk
Community Member

Hi Team

I signed up 2 days ago, for the 6 month trial that you are offering now for the individual service. however, today it says my account got frozen. I'm sure this is a mistake, can someone investigate please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Signed up 2 days ago, now my account is frozen

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shpendk

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We'll look into this for you and let you know when it's all sorted out :chuffed: I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that this might be causing to you. We'll get your 1Password account up and running in no time!

• shpendk
    shpendk
    Community Member

Hi

thanks for looking into this. I can still use the app by copy-paste, which is fine, but the browser extension is really useful.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shpendk

This should be fixed by now, could you please check if this is the case and let me know what you find out? :chuffed:

• shpendk
    shpendk
    Community Member

Hi

yes its fixed, and got fixed like 10 minutes ago. Thank you so much for your help

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shpendk

You're very welcome! And thank you for letting me know that our fix worked! I hope everything goes well with your 1Password account from now on, but if you need any help please let us know. We're always here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.