Why does my $64.99 cover both 1password update for my mac and 1password 4 for windows Help.

68golfballs
68golfballs
Community Member

Did I over pay for my $64.99 update? I do not need 1password 4 for windows.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why does my $64.99 cover both 1password update for my mac and 1password 4 for windows Help.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @68golfballs,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! Sorry for any confusion about 1Password licenses. Starting earlier this year, a single purchase from our AgileBits Store includes licenses for both the Mac and Windows versions of 1Password (that applies to both brand new purchases as well as upgrades).

I searched our system for the email address from your forum account and I see that you bought a brand new 1Password license a couple days ago. But I also see that you already upgraded your license a few months ago, in June. Both purchases (the upgrade in June and the new purchase a couple days ago) include licenses for 1Password 6 for Mac and 1Password 4 for Windows. Was there a reason you made the new purchase a couple days ago? If you didn't mean to do that, please let us know and we'll be happy to refund your latest purchase since it's within our 30 day money back guarantee. Thanks! :)

ref: 536031

• 68golfballs
    68golfballs
    Community Member

Thanks for answering my questions. I mistakenly made a new purchase a few days ago of lPassword 6. I had already done so a few months ago. Refunding my latest purchase is greatly appreciated. Bill

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016

No problem, @68golfballs! I just refunded your latest purchase and you should see that reflected in your account soon. I also sent a copy of your license info to your email in case you need it.

Hopefully you're all set now, but if you have more questions or need anything else, just let us know. :)

ref: 536031

This discussion has been closed.