Trial expired after a month?

Options
datchu2311
datchu2311
Community Member
edited September 2016 in Families

1 months ago, I registered 1password personal account and then changed to Families. In Billing, I have 6 months trial.
But, I've just received email from 1password, informed that my account will be expired after 2 days (just 1 month trial). I didnt know why my trial times was reduced. Please let me know.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I registered Families and had 6 months trial. But, 1passwords informed to expired after 1 months??

Comments

• Hey @datchu2311! Sorry for the confusion. It looks like you have two family accounts. One was created early last month, has 3 members and 51 items in it. The other was just created as you mentioned, but you are the only member and there are no items in it.

The 6-month free trial is usually just for individual accounts, but you can upgrade to a family and it will stay around as you discovered. I'd recommend deleting one of the accounts, because you don't need both, then getting in touch with us at support@1password.com about the promotion. We'll see what we can do. :)

• datchu2311
    datchu2311
    Community Member
    Options

How to delete 1password account? I want to delete dat-chu.1password.com but I didnt find any guide for it. I use 1pass both on web version and mac app. Thanks.

• Hi @datchu2311,

You can delete your account by logging in to your account on 1Password.com and going to the Family Settings page (you can get there from the main navigation menu in the top right hand corner). You'll see a Delete Family Account link at the bottom.

I hope that helps! Please let me know :)

This discussion has been closed.